A Topical Overview Of Identifying Essential Criteria For
Nabawan Native Court accepts Council’s apology over longhouse NABAWAN: The Native Court here has accepted an application for apology from the District Council here pertaining to the demolishing of a longhouse, here. District Native Chief, OKK Sayau Tangkap said apart from accepting the apology, the Native Court here also withdrew its suggestion to impose “sogit” (fine) on the concerned quarter. He said members of the Nabawan Native Court arrived at the decision after a discussion on the matter on Monday. “The demolition issue is now settled and there is no claim from the court,” Sayau told Daily Express, Tuesday. Last week, Sayau was reported as saying that the Nabawan Native Court regretted the action of a local authority here for demolishing a longhouse without informing the Native Court. He said such action violated the traditional customs of the ethnic group. Sayai said the Native Court has decided not to raise the matter which has been settled amicably. He also called on all quarters not to bring any new issue with regard to the longhouse that was demolished to avoid public confusion. – Yayasan Dalimpos
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=125880
More on the Ethiopia-Eritrea reconciliation: You can get the latest BBC news in Afaan Oromo , Amharic and Tigrinya . I badly want to see my daughters again and pour out what I have had in my heart all these years. I’ve already started to search for them, and hope to find a residential address soon. Now I am 58 years old. I did not expect to be still alive, but I live only to see my daughters and wife again. Even now, in my dreams, I see my children. And when on Sunday I saw Eritrean mothers welcoming Mr Abiy in Eritrea’s capital Asmara, I saw my daughters and my wife in the faces of those mothers and children. Image caption Eritreans came out in large numbers to welcome Ethiopia’s prime minister Now I want to go to Asmara, meet my old friends, and begin a new life. I want to see my daughters dressed well. I need to touch their hair, wash their hands, smell their smell and see them looking after me for I am an old man.
Are you worried Mrs Merkel? German Chancellor CANCELS holiday for first time in 10 YEARS Are you worried Mrs Merkel? German Chancellor CANCELS holiday for first time in 10 YEARS ANGELA Merkel has cancelled her annual walking holiday with her husband for the first time in ten years with the German Chancellor forced to stay in Berlin as she fights to save her government from collapse. Angela Merkel , 64, and second husband Prof Joachim Sauer have gone on a walking holiday in South Tyrol every year since 2008. But the German Chancellor has pulled out of this year’s trip to stay in Berlin with her husband left to go walking on his own. Mrs Merkel has cancelled the holiday due to “political commitments”, according to Italian news agency Ansa. The Chancellor’s office said: “On the private appointments of the Chancellor, we give basically no information.” Angela Merkel has cancelled her summer holiday for the first time in ten years Ms Merkel, 64, and second husband Prof Joachim Sauer have gone on a walking holiday in South Tyrol every year since 2008 German media has claimed Prof Sauer, 69, will instead holiday later this month in the Italian mountain village of Unterm Ortler with one of his sons from his first marriage. Rooms booked for the Chancellor’s security team have already been cancelled, according to Neue Südtiroler Tageszeitung. Yesterday the couple celebrated Mrs Merkel’s 64th birthday at a dinner with friends in Berlin. But amid the celebrations, Mrs Merkel has been faced with political turmoil in Germany from both her opposition and her government allies.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/990796/angela-merkel-holiday-cancelled-germany-government-latest